Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your forename, surname and email address;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address, phone number and your weight/height/goals details;
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services; and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to administer and personalize our website for client, contact clients and potential clients to try and convert them into personal training clients, send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information and deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about client relating to our website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You are hereby advised to read the privacy statements of such websites before proceeding to use them.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or block cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by HamiltonFit Personal Training.
Our registered office is at:
28 Linforth Drive
Contact us by writing to the address provided above, by using our website contact form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07889156955.